Your affirmative act of using XscapeCo signifies that you agree to the following Data Policy of use. If you do not agree, do not use XscapeCo.
All rights, titles and interest in and to any data or/and other information provided by XscapeCo, and all such data/information made available through XscapeCo or its Services, in all languages, formats and media throughout the world, including all copyrights and trademarks therein, are the property of XscapeCo, its affiliates or its Data Providers (as applicable).
You may not use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools on the Content, frame any portion of XscapeCo or Content, sublicense, assign, transfer, sell, loan, or otherwise distribute for payment the Content without our prior written consent. You may not circumvent any mechanisms included in the Content for preventing the unauthorized reproduction or distribution of the Content. For additional information on commercial and partnership inquiries with XscapeCo please see Contact page.
Except as otherwise expressly permitted by the preceding paragraph, you agree not to sell any of the services or materials in any manner or for any purposes without the prior express written consent of XscapeCo and/or the data providers. In addition, you shall not, without the prior express written consent of XscapeCo and the relevant data providers, make copies of any of the software or documentation that may be provided, electronically or otherwise, including, but not limited to, translating, decompiling, disassembling or creating derivative works.
Certain services, such as saving account settings, personalizing features, communicating with other registered users and other capabilities not mentioned in this non-limiting list and are available only to registered users of the XscapeCo web site and require you to sign in with a user name, password and other user authorization credentials to use them. If you register as a user (a “Subscriber”) of any of the features of XscapeCo, during the registration process you may be prompted to click an “Register Now,” “Submit” or similar button; your clicking on such button will further confirm your agreement to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions.In consideration of your use of the XscapeCo website, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving XscapeCo Services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. You also agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the XscapeCo's registration form (the "Registration Data") and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or XscapeCo has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, XscapeCo has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the XscapeCo Services (or any portion thereof).
Non-Professional subscriber status
As a vendor of official real-time market data from exchanges (e.g Nasdaq) for end users, we are required to identify the Non-Professional status of any subscriber. By ordering a subscription for market data on XscapeCo (except for the following subscriptions: CME GLOBEX, CBOT, COMEX, NYMEX) you confirm the following:
- You use market data solely for personal use, not for your business or any other entity.
- You are not registered or qualified with the Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Commodities Futures Trading Commission (CFTC).
- You are not registered or qualified with any securities agency, any securities exchange, association or regulatory body in any country.
- You do not perform any functions that are similar to those that require an individual to register or qualify with the SEC, the CFTC, any other securities agency, any securities exchange, or association or regulatory body, or any commodities or futures contract market, or association or regulatory body.
- You are not engaged as an investment advisor (as that term is defined in Section 202 (a) (11) of the Investment Advisor’s Act of 1940) or asset manager and you are not engaged to provide investment advice to any individual or entity.
- You are not subscribing to the service in your capacity as a principal, officer, partner, employee, or agent of any business or on behalf of any other individual.
- You use your own capital, not provided by any other individual or entity in the conduct of your trading.
- You do not conduct trading for the benefit of a corporation, partnership, or other entity.
- You have not entered into any agreement to share the profit of your trading activities or receive compensation for your trading activities.
- You are not receiving office space, and equipment or other benefits in exchange for your trading or work as a financial consultant to any person, firm or business entity.
Access and security
You accept responsibility for the confidentiality and use of any user name, email address or any other account authorization and authentication information that you may register for your access to and use of the Services. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify XscapeCo of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. XscapeCo cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply.